The Paducah maritime community is a diverse and active group of shippers, shipping lines, surveyors, agents, insurers, tug and barge operators, port facilities, pilots, bankers, educators, lawyers, warehouse operators, and all the associations that contribute to the operations of the port and its efficiency, safety, and security.
The International Propeller Club of the United States is a non-profit organization whose membership represent every aspect of the maritime industry and reside throughout the United States and overseas.
The Club is dedicated to the promotion, enhancement, and well-being of all interests of the maritime community both on a national and international basis.
The Paducah Propeller Club has established itself with a solid membership serving the area’s maritime community. Please consider joining us in supporting the maritime community.
Benefits of Membership
There are many benefits to joining the International Propeller Club. These include:
- Invitations to members only events that provide you the ability to network with other maritime community members.
- Meeting and engaging elected officials and government representatives.
- Being part of a dynamic community of maritime professionals dedicated to improving water transportation and our intermodal transportation system.
- Many social events throughout the year to help you build personal and business relationships with others in the maritime community.
- Leadership opportunities in your industry.
2019 Maritime Person of the year
Matt Bevin, Kentucky Governor
On behalf of the Staff and Board of the International Propeller Club we realize the difficult times everyone is going through due to the COVID-19 virus. At this point there is no one in the world that has not been affected in one way or another and we wish you and your families remain healthy. Of course, most, if not all, meetings have been cancelled. Be sure to check with your Port for information. … Stay safe, smart and healthy. —-Cheryl Rothbart Associate Executive Director International Propeller Club of the U.S.